POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : This is what I like pov-ray for Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:19:06 EDT (-0400)
  This is what I like pov-ray for (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: Darren New
Subject: This is what I like pov-ray for
Date: 3 Apr 2010 14:39:02
Message: <4bb78b46$1@news.povray.org>
http://meatfighter.com/labyrinth/

It's not my code or idea or anything. But the ability to play with
algorithms like this and then output SDL instead of pixels is I think much
better than having to write the ray-tracer yourself just cause you have a
good idea for a picture. :-)

I like the whole randomly-generated maze bit too. :-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Yes, we're traveling together,

Post a reply to this message