POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Speaking of music reimaginings... Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:21:31 EDT (-0400)
  Speaking of music reimaginings... (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Darren New
Subject: Speaking of music reimaginings...
Date: 20 Mar 2010 15:15:33
Message: <4ba51ed5$1@news.povray.org>
This is why I'm not impressed by The Police.

What it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO7q5z5wbNc

What it could have been:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHO5KWIMZUo

That one remix was worth the whole movie, IMO. :-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Yes, we're traveling togeher,

Post a reply to this message

From: andrel
Subject: Re: Speaking of music reimaginings...
Date: 20 Mar 2010 18:27:02
Message: <4BA54BB0.2030803@gmail.com>
On 20-3-2010 20:15, Darren New wrote:
> This is why I'm not impressed by The Police.

??

> What it is:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO7q5z5wbNc
>
> What it could have been:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHO5KWIMZUo
>
> That one remix was worth the whole movie, IMO. :-)

The music is OK but the singing is just tolerable (once) because there
was another famous song with sort of the same lyrics. Your comment does
not make sense because it violates the basic principles of cause and effect.

If that was the best part of the movie. I'll add it to my list of movies
that do not have to be watched. ;)

Post a reply to this message