POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Speaking of music reimaginings... : Re: Speaking of music reimaginings... Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:17:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Speaking of music reimaginings...
From: andrel
Date: 20 Mar 2010 18:27:02
Message: <4BA54BB0.2030803@gmail.com>
On 20-3-2010 20:15, Darren New wrote:
> This is why I'm not impressed by The Police.

??

> What it is:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO7q5z5wbNc
>
> What it could have been:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHO5KWIMZUo
>
> That one remix was worth the whole movie, IMO. :-)

The music is OK but the singing is just tolerable (once) because there
was another famous song with sort of the same lyrics. Your comment does
not make sense because it violates the basic principles of cause and effect.

If that was the best part of the movie. I'll add it to my list of movies
that do not have to be watched. ;)