POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Speaking of music reimaginings... : Re: Speaking of music reimaginings... Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:19:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Speaking of music reimaginings...
From: M a r c
Date: 20 Mar 2010 19:35:23
Message: <4ba55bbb@news.povray.org>

4ba51ed5$1@news.povray.org...
> This is why I'm not impressed by The Police.
>
> What it is:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO7q5z5wbNc
>
> What it could have been:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHO5KWIMZUo
>
> That one remix was worth the whole movie, IMO. :-)
>
> --
Well OK but what do you mean?
Sting composed  and The Police  recorded this song in 1977.
A guitar , a drums set, a bass, a voice, playable everywhere with small
technical needs.... elegance.
The movie cover 24 years later is not so bad if you like when it costs a lot
of money and takes 20 times as much people.
I still prefer simplicity

Small is beautiful :)

Marc