POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Matrix sequels Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:23:08 EDT (-0400)
  Matrix sequels (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Darren New
Subject: Matrix sequels
Date: 7 Mar 2010 01:29:28
Message: <4b9347c8$1@news.povray.org>
Actually, they *do* make a lot more sense with Warp's explanation of what
the Architect was saying.

Who is that lying in the water at the end? The oracle? I'm not sure I 100%
followed that point.

It's also a lot easier to see who is a model and who is an actor in HD. Not
unlike watching Indiana Jones in slow motion.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   The question in today's corporate environment is not

Post a reply to this message

On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 22:29:27 -0800, Darren New wrote:

> Actually, they *do* make a lot more sense with Warp's explanation of
> what the Architect was saying.

I agree; on a rewatch recently, I found the story had much more cohesion
than I originally thought.

> Who is that lying in the water at the end? The oracle? I'm not sure I
> 100% followed that point.

It was the Oracle - I was so surprised when I realised that that I went
back and watched again more closely.

> It's also a lot easier to see who is a model and who is an actor in HD.
> Not unlike watching Indiana Jones in slow motion.

Yep.

Jim

Post a reply to this message

> It was the Oracle - I was so surprised when I realised that that I went
> back and watched again more closely.

And, having slept on it, I figured out what that was supposed to mean, I think.