POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wings3D UV texture mapping tutorial Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:19:19 EDT (-0400)
  Wings3D UV texture mapping tutorial (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Darren New
Subject: Wings3D UV texture mapping tutorial
Date: 24 Feb 2010 20:29:07
Message: <4b85d263$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJbC1ruBYds&feature=PlayList&p=A9BBC146B49D017D&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=2

This one covers the latest version of Wings3D as well as all the advanced
options. Very informative.

Thought you might like to know.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   The question in today's corporate environment is not

Post a reply to this message

> This one covers the latest version of Wings3D as well as all the advanced
> options. Very informative.
>
> Thought you might like to know.

Excellent! I'll check it out as soon as I get home and away from this @#$%
firewall...