POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Pricing Server Time
4 Sep 2024 15:21:04 EDT (-0400)
  Pricing (Message 13 to 22 of 22)
From: Fredrik Eriksson
Subject: Re: Pricing
Date: 18 Feb 2010 12:41:00
Message: <op.u8b3ejal7bxctx@toad.bredbandsbolaget.se>

http://basicinstructions.net/basic-instructions/2009/9/23/how-to-riff-on-an-idea.html

--
FE

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 18 Feb 2010 12:56:22
Message: <4b7d7f46@news.povray.org>
Fredrik Eriksson wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 18:29:46 +0100, Stephen <mca### [at] aoldotcom> wrote:
>> In judo there is a saying that the first person to take hold, wins.

http://basicinstructions.net/basic-instructions/2009/9/23/how-to-riff-on-an-idea.html

That was quick :-)

Yes a riff or as people with an education say "reductio ad absurdum" :-P
But then the first move can instigate a counter move which if you know
that it is coming can open the opportunity for a counter-counter move
und so weiter.

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen