POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Pricing : Re: Pricing Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:16:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pricing
From: scott
Date: 22 Feb 2010 10:44:34
Message: <4b82a662$1@news.povray.org>

> constitute a 100% pay rise for me - the largest pay rise I've ever
> received. (By a mile...)

Good luck - not many people manage a 100% pay rise when switching jobs.

But the real negotiation on salary will be between you and the employer
(rather than the agency) once they decided to offer you the job.  Whatever
you do, don't agree to the first number they offer you just because it's a
lot more than you are getting now.  Remember, every extra 1K you bargain for
is an extra 1K per year for life.