POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New car Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:24:53 EDT (-0400)
  New car (Message 125 to 134 of 184)
From: scott
Subject: Re: New car
Date: 5 Feb 2010 04:37:26
Message: <4b6be6d6$1@news.povray.org>
> From past experience, replacing wiper blades has no effect.

You're doing something wrong then (once the guy who replaced a blade on my
car screwed it up so it was twisted the wrong way), or the wiper mechanics
are bent or something.  Assuming everything is clean (including the
windscreen as Darren said) then new wiper blades should work perfectly, what
else could be wrong?  Do you really think everyone drives around accepting
badly-working wipers?

Post a reply to this message

> You're doing something wrong then (once the guy who replaced a blade on
> my car screwed it up so it was twisted the wrong way), or the wiper
> mechanics are bent or something.  Assuming everything is clean
> (including the windscreen as Darren said) then new wiper blades should
> work perfectly, what else could be wrong?  Do you really think everyone
> drives around accepting badly-working wipers?

Well, if it's not fixable, what else are you going to do?

The only thing I can think of is that some people buy more expensive
wiper blades, which consequently work better. (I usually buy the £7 ones
from Halfords. I'm sure they're not the finest qualify, but nobody else
sells 'em.)

Post a reply to this message