POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New car : Re: New car Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:21:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New car
From: scott
Date: 5 Feb 2010 05:50:34
Message: <4b6bf7fa$1@news.povray.org>
> Well, if it's not fixable, what else are you going to do?

But it is fixable.  I would be rather surprised if, after replacing the
blades, you still continued to get a nice arc of muck when you use them.  I
just don't understand physcially how having a brand new wiper blade (of the
correc type and fitted correctly) and a clean windscreen (including the area
where the blades rest) would cause that to happen.

> The only thing I can think of is that some people buy more expensive wiper
> blades, which consequently work better. (I usually buy the £7 ones from
> Halfords. I'm sure they're not the finest qualify, but nobody else sells
> 'em.)

How about going to the Renault garage to buy the original ones meant for
your car?