POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New car : Re: New car Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:20:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New car
From: Invisible
Date: 5 Feb 2010 06:11:51
Message: <4b6bfcf7$1@news.povray.org>
>>> How about going to the Renault garage to buy the original ones meant
>>> for your car?
>>
>> Heh. Well, I guess there might be one in England somewhere...
>
> http://lmgtfy.com/?q=renault+dealer+milton+keynes

OK, so what do we have here...

Camden Renault, which shut down last year.

Select Car Sales, which is in Bletchley. (But I guess that counts...)

A place in Bedford.

Pilling Mazda, which is an official Renault dealer? In Westcroft (so,
fairly close by).

And that appears to be it, at least as far as Google Maps can tell me.

Checking http://www.dealer.renault.co.uk/ ... Yes, apparently Pilling is
the only official dealer.

So I guess there are a few in this country, they're just rare.