POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Christmas Tradition Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:24:24 EDT (-0400)
  Christmas Tradition (Message 1 to 10 of 83)
From: Zeger Knaepen
Subject: Christmas Tradition
Date: 11 Dec 2009 18:19:14
Message: <4b22d372@news.povray.org>
For 10 years now, I have a tradition to make a yearly version of Jingle
Bells.  This year I made a version resembling the Mission Impossible Theme.
Normally it's just an instrumental mp3-file, but this year I decided to make
a little videoclip for it.
It's made in Blender, and took about 3 days to render.

Here's the result:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbJIZGyKZH4

Now, most people I've shown it to, don't seem to recognize Jingle Bells...
Apparently I've done it a bit too subtle :-/
Anyway, the video is, as the description says, actually the short version,
the full version
(http://sad.nostalg1c.org/backtrack/BaCKTRaCK_-_Jingle_Impossible.mp3) is
imho a lot better (and it's easier to recognize Jingle Bells in that one :))

Still, I hope you like it :)

cu!
--
#macro G(b,e)b+(e-b)*C/50#end#macro _(b,e,k,l)#local C=0;#while(C<50)
sphere{G(b,e)+3*z.1pigment{rgb G(k,l)}finish{ambient 1}}#local C=C+1;

Post a reply to this message