POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Christmas Tradition : Re: Christmas Tradition Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:22:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Christmas Tradition
From: Stephen
Date: 12 Dec 2009 12:47:04
Message: <4b23d718@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
>> (which I was able to salvage from an audio-CD where I had burned it)
>
>   Btw, this process showed me again why I like Linux so much more than
> Windows.

>   Compare that to the situation where, in Windows, you don't have any software
> to create mp3 files and you want to get one.

You make a good case for Linux, there.
I think that the biggest problem in this situation with windows is
sifting out the rubbish apps that are available.
Last week I wanted to burn a CD from flac files I had to download three
converter programs before I got one that worked satisfactorily.

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen