POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : And you thought flash was only good for youtube. Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:25:24 EDT (-0400)
  And you thought flash was only good for youtube. (Message 31 to 40 of 48)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 8 Messages >>>
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: And you thought flash was only good for youtube.
Date: 29 Nov 2009 11:53:56
Message: <4b12a724@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
> HTML5 is not W3C.

Even worse. :-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: Darren New
Date: 29 Nov 2009 11:56:57
Message: <4b12a7d9$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   It's a piece of software (or hardware, if we are technical).

It is, technically, the inverse of a modem. A modem takes a digital signal
and modulates/demodulates it to make it analog. A codec takes an analog
signal and codes/decodes it to make it digital. Hence, it's not the
standard, but the device or process of following the standards.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)