POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Operation downfall Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:24:30 EDT (-0400)
  Operation downfall (Message 21 to 30 of 244)
From: Saul Luizaga
Subject: Re: Operation downfall
Date: 18 Nov 2009 00:50:21
Message: <4b038b1d$1@news.povray.org>
I'd recommend to fight back, as you verified, some bullies won't stop
until you make them, so fight with all you got if you must and then
change environment if necessary. Our fears make problems and enemies
greater than they really are and it what keeps us from progress/change.

I suffered some kind of harassment and I didn't tried to kick my boss'
ass because of my professional reputation and the respect I have for the
place I work, but sometimes you need to put people in their place by
force, or you'll never receive respect from them, so first respect
yourself more and demand respect as you give to others, everyone needs
and wants this but some stupid people think they can avoid this rule,
maybe they can, BUT DON'T LET THEM WITHOUT A GOOD FIGHT!!! Assuming you
have depleted all other resources. I'm not a friend of taking the law in
your hands, but if it comes to a point where the law won't help you,
well you have to help yourself to survive.

Good people suffer the stupidity of some people with small souls.

Your own fears are always the greatest of enemies, so you MUST face them
first. Don't drink more than you need from the Sea of Violence.

Best Regards.

Post a reply to this message