POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Operation downfall Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:26:18 EDT (-0400)
  Operation downfall (Message 121 to 130 of 244)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Operation downfall
Date: 24 Nov 2009 09:53:30
Message: <4b0bf36a$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:

> Not just outside MK, but outside the immediate area.  You are still stuck

He is in KIP!

Off Topic for this thread but it saves me starting another one and in
this green society that gives me brownie points and points mean?

ISIHAC Series 52, Episode 2 has an interesting game of Mornington
Crescent. It can be heard for 12 more days at
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00ny7n8

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen