POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Operation downfall : Re: Operation downfall Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:16:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Operation downfall
From: Invisible
Date: 24 Nov 2009 10:50:48
Message: <4b0c00d8$1@news.povray.org>
>> Heh. Sure. I mean, just turn my back on everyone and everything I have
>> ever cared about in this world,
>
> Nowadays we have telephones and planes for this purpose :-)

Heh. Sure. Because I'm *made* of money! (Not to mention the Minor Detail
of the timezone difference...)

>> travel thousands of miles to somewhere where I don't even know what
>> the laws are never mind the local customs,
>
> You'll find out soon enough...

Excuse me sir? Is that an open beer container? In this country, it is
illegal to have an open beer container inside a moving vehicle. Could
you come with me please...

>> and live in total isolation for the rest of my life
>
> There are Other People in SF you know!  Probably even some POVers and
> Haskelers.

If I can't meet people here in the normal world, what chance do I stand
in a foreign country?