POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Swell. Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:22:27 EDT (-0400)
  Swell. (Message 51 to 60 of 312)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Swell.
Date: 9 Nov 2009 11:55:27
Message: <4af8497f$1@news.povray.org>
Stefan Viljoen wrote:
> Well said - guess there isn't a convenient modality for backing up 500GB of
> data?

Yes, there is.  Buy two.  :-)  I don't know about elsewhere in the world,
but 2 1-TB drives would run you <$400 here.

Then use robocopy (or rsync on Linux and probably Mac).  I'll give you my
robocopy scripts if you want - you can even take a volume shadow so you can
keep using the disk while it's backing up.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)