POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : More barcode fun Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:26:43 EDT (-0400)
  More barcode fun (Message 1 to 10 of 25)
From: Invisible
Subject: More barcode fun
Date: 30 Oct 2009 06:07:34
Message: <4aeabae6$1@news.povray.org>
So check it out. I made a little chart showing the start and stop codes
for various types of (1D) barcodes. Now I can tell which type of barcode
I'm looking at.

(Actually, so far I've yet to find anything with a barcode other than
the four on the right. However, I'm told that packing cartons often use
a varient of I25...)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'barcode types 2.pdf' (3 KB)