POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : More barcode fun : Re: More barcode fun Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:24:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More barcode fun
From: Captain Jack
Date: 30 Oct 2009 10:18:53
Message: <4aeaf5cd$1@news.povray.org>
news:4aeaf3f8$1@news.povray.org...
> Captain Jack wrote:
>
>> I'm currently working (in my spare time) on trying to write a fluid
>> dynamics solver, which also isn't novel, but it's new to me. I got into
>> it thinking, "How hard can it be?"
>>
>> Hoo, boy.
>
> Hahahahaha.
>
> 0WN3D!
>

> Here, have a cookie:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58_s6r7PaKo
>
> This is what happens when you play with a simple non-linear dynamical
> system. (It represents about a day's worth of computer time, BTW.)

I look forward to seeing it with great anticipation. However, it's about
10:15 AM on a Friday where I'm at now, which puts me at the office, which
has blocked YouTube and almost everything else that's interesting.

Fortunately, the blocking software service that we use appears to think that
the Internet and the Web are the same thing, so I can come here to cool off
my brain cells. Puts me in mind of a friend of mine, who once said to me,
"Usenet? Is that new? What's their web site look like?"