POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 4D Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:19:54 EDT (-0400)
  4D (Message 11 to 20 of 64)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: 4D
Date: 20 Oct 2009 11:55:49
Message: <4adddd85$1@news.povray.org>
Saul Luizaga wrote:
> Just wondering, have you or anybody seen: Cube²: Hypercube, movie?

I have. I liked Cube better. I didn't know there were more.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 20 Oct 2009 14:54:15
Message: <4ade0757$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> I have. I liked Cube better. I didn't know there were more.

I liked Cube²:Hypercube better because of the wonderful weirdness of
waking up inside a 3d Cube which was part of a 4D cube, all the
fascinating theories and convoluted plot and the non-sense ending was
just classy for me, I only wish I had know more Math and understand was
was the cylinder that psychiatrists brought back, but for me was the
best anyway :-)

Ironically Cube 0, was the fourth movie and explain how the first Cube
was build, is very interesting and creepy like the res of them. The
first one was: Man in a Cube, literally; was a UK idea originally at the
seems, there was a German version of Man in a Cube too, I don't
understand much German so I didn't saw it completely.

Post a reply to this message