POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 4D : Re: 4D Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:23:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 4D
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 20 Oct 2009 14:54:15
Message: <4ade0757$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> I have. I liked Cube better. I didn't know there were more.

I liked Cube²:Hypercube better because of the wonderful weirdness of
waking up inside a 3d Cube which was part of a 4D cube, all the
fascinating theories and convoluted plot and the non-sense ending was
just classy for me, I only wish I had know more Math and understand was
was the cylinder that psychiatrists brought back, but for me was the
best anyway :-)

Ironically Cube 0, was the fourth movie and explain how the first Cube
was build, is very interesting and creepy like the res of them. The
first one was: Man in a Cube, literally; was a UK idea originally at the
seems, there was a German version of Man in a Cube too, I don't
understand much German so I didn't saw it completely.