POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 4D : Re: 4D Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:25:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 4D
From: Kevin Wampler
Date: 20 Oct 2009 15:40:42
Message: <4ade123a$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Assuming our hypothetical 4D world has 4D atoms and 4D gravity, I
> imagine your 0-thickness body would slip between the microscopic gaps
> between atoms...

Since clearly the electromagnetic forces would remain three dimensional?
  I'm not sure it's possible to talk about what it would actually mean
to superimpose a three and four spatial-dimensional laws of physics in
this way in a coherent manner, and at the very least doing so would
require a significant amount of analysis to make sure you've correctly
coupled the two.