POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 2012 Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:21:01 EDT (-0400)
  2012 (Message 70 to 79 of 89)
From: Saul Luizaga
Subject: Re: 2012
Date: 25 Oct 2009 17:10:30
Message: <4ae4bec6$1@news.povray.org>
I suggest you read more History and look for what is accepted as History
and Jesus is, not the Biblical one but the actual carpenter who married
Mary Magdalene, yeah, Jesus never existed is just so convenient, finally
is just the same you as any another Materialist only find safety in
material stuff, any doubt will give you the perfect excuse to deny it.

Man, is up to you, spiritual things because of you POV will never be as
a sign of anything, to start understanding you need to broader it and
focus it in the direction of: maybe there is something spiritual that is
not clear but it has it's own world of existence that intersects with
ours in a blurred way for some reason, because this is apparently the
truth about it.

Also, looks like you have seen documentaries that support your material
POV, not the ones that look truly to clear as much as possible spiritual
mysteries.

Post a reply to this message