POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New bank trojan Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:24:11 EDT (-0400)
  New bank trojan (Message 1 to 10 of 27)
From: Darren New
Subject: New bank trojan
Date: 30 Sep 2009 14:40:37
Message: <4ac3a625$1@news.povray.org>
I always thought having executable code downloaded to your UI was a bad
idea.  I wonder how long it will be before the general public figures out
you need ACLs with programs as principles as well as people.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-27080_3-10363836-245.html?tag=newsLeadStoriesArea.1

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)