POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Google stereotypes Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:15:12 EDT (-0400)
  Google stereotypes (Message 41 to 48 of 48)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Google stereotypes
Date: 26 Sep 2009 15:05:05
Message: <4abe65e1$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> Ok, this lacks some some subtleties, and yes, IANAL.

No doubt there are careers that take more study than lawyering does and
which are of a bigger general benefit to people, yes.  I just wouldn't say
they're "without knowledge or skills". Indeed, in the US, I'm not sure you
can graduate from undergraduate college and actually be a lawyer without
additional study. Maybe you can, but I don't know anyone who didn't go back
to school for it.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)