POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : So women aren't attracted to you? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:26:47 EDT (-0400)
  So women aren't attracted to you? (Message 100 to 109 of 129)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: So women aren't attracted to you?
Date: 1 Sep 2009 04:17:28
Message: <4a9cd898$1@news.povray.org>
Slime wrote:
>> At any rate, my point is that I live in a large urban area. It's not
>> exactly "too small a town".
>
> Are you taking advantage of it?
>
> My advice, since this has worked fairly well for myself: Try to make friends
> with some other single men your age who will push you to go places you
> wouldn't normally go. If you already have friends like that (say, at work),
> express interest in going out with them. Of course, you have to be willing
> to do so if they invite you. If you're not willing (too shy), then you have
> to remind yourself that it's a necessary step to improving the part of your
> life that makes you unhappy.

But that's the fun thing, see? I don't know anybody who lives in my home
town.

Well, except for the people I go dancing with. I keep trying to come up
with a way to make use of that one, but I'm not getting very far. It
seems that unlike me, most people have busy social lives with no room
for a looser like me.

Post a reply to this message