POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : So women aren't attracted to you? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:23:20 EDT (-0400)
  So women aren't attracted to you? (Message 80 to 89 of 129)
From: Chambers
Subject: Re: So women aren't attracted to you?
Date: 29 Aug 2009 19:15:48
Message: <4a99b6a4$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
>> Then, respectfully, you *did* care what they thought of you, and you
>> need to understand why, because they aren't worth feeling like crap
>> for for the rest of the month.
>
> I don't care what they thought of me. I *do* care that two people
> publically humilliated me...

What, exactly, did they do?

...Chambers

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 29 Aug 2009 19:59:30
Message: <4a99c0e2$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> I don't care what they thought of me. I *do* care that two people
> publically humilliated me...

You can only be humiliated by yourself, not others.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Understanding the structure of the universe

Post a reply to this message

From: somebody
Date: 29 Aug 2009 21:28:39
Message: <4a99d5c7@news.povray.org>

> This seems to be the general theme in everything I try, whether I'm
> looking to meet a girl or just make a few friends. Everywhere I do, I
> have nothing in common with anybody. I'm always the odd one out.

Being self centered like that won't help. Once you realize universe does not
revolve around you and that other people may have qualities worth learning
about, it will be a lot easier. If you find it hard to take a genuine
interest in others, you'll just have to learn to fake it.

Post a reply to this message