POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : So women aren't attracted to you? : Re: So women aren't attracted to you? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:24:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: So women aren't attracted to you?
From: Tim Cook
Date: 30 Aug 2009 00:44:08
Message: <4a9a0398@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> You can only be humiliated by yourself, not others.

Pardon my French, but that's rather BS.  Same for the old saw about
sticks and stones.  Our emotions are affected by external stimuli.  In
fact, pretty much entirely.  Even if it's an internalised reaction to
something, the origin is external.  Variances in brain chemistry only
serve to augment things (even if vastly), not spontaneously generate
from whole cloth.

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net