POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : So women aren't attracted to you? : Re: So women aren't attracted to you? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:23:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: So women aren't attracted to you?
From: St
Date: 30 Aug 2009 02:58:02
Message: <4a9a22fa$1@news.povray.org>
"Jim Henderson" <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote in message

> Really?  Wow, I'd not observed that myself, but I've only got about a
> month's experience in the country. :-)

     When were you here? It's really only over the last 5 years that I've
noticed how much more aggressive people have become. Of course that
aggression has always been there, but now there are crowds and crowds of it
instead of just a drunken punch up between two bully boys.

      And of course, I can't say that for every town as I haven't been to
every town, I'm sure some are ok... I think.

        ~Steve~