POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The wonders of Wal-Mart Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:23:14 EDT (-0400)
  The wonders of Wal-Mart (Message 11 to 16 of 16)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: The wonders of Wal-Mart
Date: 27 Jul 2009 18:37:59
Message: <4a6e2c47$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>> Neeum Zawan wrote:

>>>     Stationary is always a good place to look, because stuff placed
>>> there never moves away from there.
>>>

>> +1
>
>   I must admit I don't get this reference.

"Stationery" is paper and pencils. "Stationary" means standing still. I
spelled it wrong (or, more precisely, didn't bother to look up the spelling
of the one I meant), but then people made a joke...

If you mean the "+1", it's social bookmarking convention.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    back to version 1.0."