POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The wonders of Wal-Mart : Re: The wonders of Wal-Mart Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:21:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The wonders of Wal-Mart
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 28 Jul 2009 11:31:57
Message: <4a6f19ed$1@news.povray.org>
On 07/28/09 03:58, Warp wrote:
> Darren New<dne### [at] sanrrcom>  wrote:
>> If you mean the "+1", it's social bookmarking convention.
>
>    I meant that, and I still don't get it.

	Sites like Reddit. If you like a submission, or a comment, you vote it
up. If you hate it, you vote it down. Each vote adds/subtracts a point.
Thus, +1.

	But, you know, in forums like this one, people may do +1. I've never
seen someone write a -1 for a comment he didn't like. Maybe I should
start doing this.

--
ASCII and ye shall receive.