POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : An example of confirmation bias? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 15:18:45 EDT (-0400)
  An example of confirmation bias? (Message 160 to 169 of 279)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: An example of confirmation bias?
Date: 7 Jul 2009 12:34:04
Message: <4a5378fc@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   The "murder of innocent babies" might sound horrible to you,

That fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil that all of mankind,
all herbivores, and all serpents are still paying for? That Jesus had to die
to forgive us for?  Doesn't seem to work too well. ;-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Insanity is a small city on the western

Post a reply to this message