POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The future will be ok! Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:19:07 EDT (-0400)
  The future will be ok! (Message 1 to 10 of 49)
From: Chambers
Subject: The future will be ok!
Date: 29 Jun 2009 02:35:09
Message: <4a48609d$1@news.povray.org>
Except climate... we f***ed that one up.

http://xkcd.com/603/

--
Chambers

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Subject: Re: The future will be ok!
Date: 29 Jun 2009 05:08:28
Message: <4a48848c$1@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:
> Except climate... we f***ed that one up.
>
> http://xkcd.com/603/

I don't think it has *ever* been the case that intelligent people had
more children. (Quite the converse, actually.) Possibly more of them
*survived*, but that's a different statement. ;-)

Also: Nice hat.

Last time I went outside in a hat, I got asked out. By a boy. o_O

Post a reply to this message