POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The future will be ok! : Re: The future will be ok! Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:26:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The future will be ok!
From: Warp
Date: 29 Jun 2009 17:06:40
Message: <4a492cdf@news.povray.org>
John VanSickle <evi### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> The evidence that we have had any significant effect on the planet's
> climate is far from conclusive.

  The significant increase in CO2 emissions by humans in the last 100
years and the significant increase in CO2 levels in the atmosphere in
the last 100 years is certainly a heck of a coincidence.

  I'm prone to think that's like claiming that the most polluted rivers
in the world being so polluted is just a coincidence and not caused by
humans.

--
                                                          - Warp