POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Nikon D90 Server Time
9 Oct 2024 05:25:14 EDT (-0400)
  Nikon D90 (Message 47 to 56 of 76)
From: scott
Subject: Re: Nikon D90
Date: 29 Jun 2009 03:32:40
Message: <4a486e18@news.povray.org>
> Just normal stuff. A 28-300 zoom,

I need a lens like that, ATM I have something like a 17-85 that I use most
of the time, then a 75-300 for telephoto stuff, it's sometimes annoying to
have to keep swapping.

> a 50mm,

I have the Canon 50mm F1.8 and it really is superb value for money,
especially in low light situations or when you need a massive background
blur.  You need some ND filters to get the most out of it in bright sunlight
though.

Post a reply to this message