POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Truly epic failure Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:13:09 EDT (-0400)
  Truly epic failure (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Invisible
Subject: Truly epic failure
Date: 23 Jun 2009 11:02:02
Message: <4a40ee6a@news.povray.org>
OK, so check this out...

I have a HP nx7300. I want to reload the OS. So I go to HP's website and
download all the drivers.

I ran the installer for the SATA driver, and it unpacks some files onto
a floppy disk. (It's one of these dealies that makes you actually put a
disk into the drive, and then writes it track by track.)

Guess what? An nx7300 doesn't *have* a disk drive! :-D

FAIL.

(Seriously... why the hell would HP issue a driver that you can't use?
That's just silly.)

Post a reply to this message