POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Truly epic failure : Re: Truly epic failure Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:28:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Truly epic failure
From: Invisible
Date: 23 Jun 2009 11:15:42
Message: <4a40f19e@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> Guess what? An nx7300 doesn't *have* a disk drive! :-D
>
> FAIL.

Ah yes... but the Windows installer insists that all drivers must be
supplied on a disk inserted into drive A:

Even on a PC that doesn't possess one.

Fail^2.

Reading the documentation for the driver, it appears you have to build a
custom Windows CD with unattended setup instructions to insert the SATA
driver... *sigh* I have better things to do with my time.