POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Stupid drivers Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:11:27 EDT (-0400)
  Stupid drivers (Message 1 to 10 of 45)
From: Chambers
Subject: Stupid drivers
Date: 22 Jun 2009 17:45:01
Message: <web.4a3ffa631e20a4b93eea59080@news.povray.org>
About two weeks ago I bought a bicycle, and I've been riding to and from work
every day to get some exercise.

This morning, as I was crossing an intersection (I had the green light), some
stupid lady tried to make a turn without really checking if anyone was coming.

Long story short, my bike has a bent wheel, I've got five stitches in my leg,
and the lady took off without leaving her contact information.

But, since my job involves standing on my feet all day, the doctor who stitched
me up told me to not go until tomorrow.  Fine by me, I'm not having any
problems following that advice :)

In all honesty, it hurt, but I'm glad that nothing worse happened.  Now I'm just
back to riding the bus every day...

Post a reply to this message