POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Stupid drivers : Re: Stupid drivers Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:26:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stupid drivers
From: scott
Date: 23 Jun 2009 05:04:34
Message: <4a409aa2$1@news.povray.org>
> Long story short, my bike has a bent wheel, I've got five stitches in my
> leg,
> and the lady took off without leaving her contact information.

Oh wow, that's bad that she took off without stopping, did you contact the
police?  I would imagine that driving off after hitting someone is just as
bad, if not worse, than hitting them in the first place.

A similar thing happened to my dad while he was cycling, the police came and
said it was up to him if he wanted to press charges against the driver that
hit him.  He pointed out that he needed a new bike now, and then the driver
just agreed to get him a new bike :-)