POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : This is why... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:24:14 EDT (-0400)
  This is why... (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Darren New
Subject: This is why...
Date: 7 Jun 2009 19:57:32
Message: <4a2c53ec$1@news.povray.org>
... American politics will never surge forward.
Our system makes it exceedingly difficult to run on just one plank of a
platform. You'd never see a politician elected without hearing every single
opinion on every single element under debate.

http://www.thelocal.se/19928/20090607/

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

> ... American politics will never surge forward.
> Our system makes it exceedingly difficult to run on just one plank of a
> platform. You'd never see a politician elected without hearing every
single
> opinion on every single element under debate.
>
> http://www.thelocal.se/19928/20090607/

Not everything works for everybody. US has to deal with several real (and a
couple of imaginary, to be fair) problems simultaneously. If those are all
taken care of, sure, the luxury spending inordinate amounts of effort on
singular and frivolous platforms might be fashionable.

Post a reply to this message