POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How cool is that? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:12:14 EDT (-0400)
  How cool is that? (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Darren New
Subject: How cool is that?
Date: 30 May 2009 00:22:20
Message: <4a20b47c$1@news.povray.org>
vim can open a zip file and browse it in directory mode. I never knew.
--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: Eero Ahonen
Subject: Re: How cool is that?
Date: 30 May 2009 03:26:08
Message: <4a20df90@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> vim can open a zip file and browse it in directory mode. I never knew.

Remember, it's Vim, so it's better than Emacs. If it's better than
Emacs, it has to do incredible things, even though it's a lot smaller
than Emacs.

;)

-Aero

Post a reply to this message