POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How cool is that? : Re: How cool is that? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:23:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How cool is that?
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 31 May 2009 00:42:59
Message: <4a220ad3$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> Mueen Nawaz wrote:

>>> Errr, no. I just use the command line on Linux.
>>
>>     Missing out...
>
> I'll check it out. All the other graphical file browsers on Linux are

	It's curses based. But I guess technically, it's still graphical. I'm
not a commandline guru, but for whatever mc can do, I'm fairly sure it
can do it faster than typing stuff out. Assuming you're just using the
keyboard. My only real complaint is that there's no key binding for
sorting by size, etc. You can do it via a menu, but that's a headache.
Norton Commander had it, so why not this?

> suckfull to painfulness.  Altho the kinds of things I do on Linux tend
> to be different that the kinds of things I do on Linux, so...

	?

	Either you need to sleep, or I do.

--
Outside a Muffler Shop:
"No appointment necessary. We hear you coming."

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl