POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How cool is that? : Re: How cool is that? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:25:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How cool is that?
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 1 Jun 2009 01:48:59
Message: <4a236bcb$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
>> not a commandline guru, but for whatever mc can do, I'm fairly sure it
>> can do it faster than typing stuff out.
>
> That's just it. I wouldn't expect mc easily does the kinds of operations
> I tend to wind up having to do under Linux.  Like, "find me all the

	Yeah, but the cool thing about mc is that you still have the command
line at the bottom of the screen/window. Just type out the command as
you would normally. Hit ^O to make the panels go away in case you want
to easily read the output (and ^O to get them back).

--
"Honey, answer the phone."  "Okay.  BaRRING! BRRNG! BaRR"

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl