POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How cool is that? : Re: How cool is that? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:23:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How cool is that?
From: Darren New
Date: 31 May 2009 15:05:34
Message: <4a22d4fe$1@news.povray.org>
Mueen Nawaz wrote:
> 	It's curses based. But I guess technically, it's still graphical.

I would think so.

> not a commandline guru, but for whatever mc can do, I'm fairly sure it
> can do it faster than typing stuff out.

That's just it. I wouldn't expect mc easily does the kinds of operations I
tend to wind up having to do under Linux.  Like, "find me all the files that
have this string in them and show me the next line" or "find me the files
that are in this directory tree whose names don't show up anywhere in that
directory tree."  Cross compiling is *such* a joy sometimes.

> 	Either you need to sleep, or I do.

You know what I meant. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)