POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : That XKCD thing Server Time
6 Sep 2024 15:20:55 EDT (-0400)
  That XKCD thing (Message 9 to 18 of 88)
<<< Previous 8 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: That XKCD thing
Date: 11 May 2009 18:49:05
Message: <4a08ab61$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 11 May 2009 17:39:44 -0500, Mueen Nawaz wrote:

> Jim Henderson wrote:
>>> Note the alt text. It reads: "I have a levitation class at 25:131.
>>> Better set the alarm to 'cinamon'."
>>>
>>> OK, admit it: How many of you guys have thought something almost
>>> exactly like this while half asleep? ;-)
>>
>> I have an alarming number of dreams that involve school even to this
>> day - things like forgetting my locker combination, not being able to
>> find classrooms, etc.  From my high school, not from college.
>
> 	Exams are a common theme in mine. Either I show up having
forgotten we
> have an exam. Or I'm at home, it's 1 pm, and I suddenly realize there's
> a 3 hour exam beginning at 12:30pm, and the rest of the dream is a mad
> rush to get there.
>
> 	University + high school - both show up.

I had a weird experience a week ago last Saturday - don't know what I was
dreaming about, but I woke up convinced I had forgotten to check and see
what time I needed to be up for a meeting, took me a couple of mins to
realise that it was Saturday.

I don't often forget what day of the week it is.  Well, that's not
strictly true, often I forget while I'm working what the day/date is, but
to forget that it's a weekend.....I think that means I need a
vacation. :-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message