POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : That XKCD thing : Re: That XKCD thing Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:14:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: That XKCD thing
From: Darren New
Date: 12 May 2009 12:57:41
Message: <4a09aa85$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> (And then you stand
> there looking at all these people frantically working away and think
> "crap, what have I forgotten to do?")

BTDT. Usually on the computer classes, tho.

I once sat a 45 minute test, finished in about 10 minutes. Went back and did
it all again to check my work. Another 10 minutes. Turned the paper over and
wrote (in a long spiral) the details of a dream I'd had, starting with "Did
you know if you go to sleep in your dreams you ...."

Got the paper back a couple weeks later with the notation "100%.  No."

I had no idea what that second word was about until I turned the paper over
and remembered having written that down. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)