POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : That XKCD thing : Re: That XKCD thing Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:18:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: That XKCD thing
From: Darren New
Date: 12 May 2009 12:53:02
Message: <4a09a96e$1@news.povray.org>
mone wrote:
> Yes, me too. Just yesterday I dreamt I simply had forgotten to attend math
> classes for a couple of weeks and would have to repeat the whole year. :((

Funky. I always assumed it stemmed from the time I signed up for a class in
college, went to it, and at the end of the semester got an incomplete for
some other unrelated class. Apparently I'd put down the wrong code number
when I signed up, attended AI class, and was actually signed up for ice
hockey or some such nonsense.  Fortunately, it was trivial to straighten out.

> Those are mostly cool, like once I dreamt I had rented a very big and cheap flat
> that even had a cool ancient style swimming pool in the basement, like a roman
> bath, or something. And sometimes those flats have so many rooms you couldn't
> believe it and patios, verandas and things like that.

Cool. I thought I was the only one that had those dreams. Now I'll have to
see if I can remember my other recurring themes and see how common it is.

I *have* had relatives who had secret passages in their houses. They were
more "two entrances to the same attic" kind of secret passages then really
"secret", but it impressed me at my young age. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)