POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : That XKCD thing : Re: That XKCD thing Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:13:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: That XKCD thing
From: Kyle
Date: 12 May 2009 08:51:05
Message: <4a0970b9$1@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:
> Have you ever gotten up for work, showered, gotten dressed, and went out
> to wait for the bus only to realize that it's 3:30 in the morning, and
> you could go back to sleep for 3 more hours?

When I get up in the morning for work, it's dark outside.  One day, I
woke up to see a bit of daylight, realized I was late, got a shower, got
dressed, and then walked out the door to darkness.  WTF?!?  I had fallen
asleep in the afternoon and had woken up just before dark, thinking it
was morning.  GRRR!!!