POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : That XKCD thing Server Time
6 Sep 2024 05:17:30 EDT (-0400)
  That XKCD thing (Message 31 to 40 of 88)
From: Mueen Nawaz
Subject: Re: That XKCD thing
Date: 12 May 2009 18:16:42
Message: <4a09f54a$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
>> Better than the recurring dream of showing to your high school naked.
>
> OK, has anybody here *ever* had that??

	Plenty of times. Not limited to HS, either.

--
DO NOT REMOVE THIS TAG (UNDER PENALTY OF LAW)

                    /\  /\               /\  /
                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl

Post a reply to this message

From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 12 May 2009 18:18:37
Message: <4a09f5bd@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> mone wrote:
>> Those are mostly cool, like once I dreamt I had rented a very big and
>> cheap flat that even had a cool ancient style swimming pool in the
>> basement, like a roman bath, or something. And sometimes those flats have
>> so many rooms you couldn't believe it and patios, verandas and things
>> like that.
>
> Cool. I thought I was the only one that had those dreams. Now I'll have to
> see if I can remember my other recurring themes and see how common it is.
>
> I *have* had relatives who had secret passages in their houses. They were
> more "two entrances to the same attic" kind of secret passages then really
> "secret", but it impressed me at my young age. :-)

Has anyone ever tried making a POV model of "worlds" you've seen in dreams?

Post a reply to this message